Make a Difference—Lead a Drive
Organize your own effort - in support of our Holiday Wish or Back-to-School Drives - and become a Drive Leader!
Who can be a Drive Leader?
If you are part of an organization—a business, school, family or social club—and your group wants to make a big difference in our community, you can lead your own drive as part of Family Giving Tree's Holiday Wish Drive or Back-to-School Drive.
Drive Leaders’ Role
As a Drive Leader you will…
- Facilitate donations and participation within your group by posting cards in well-traveled areas and sending out friendly reminders, and
- Deliver the items you collect to Family Giving Tree’s warehouse
- Receive priority when signing up for Family Giving Tree's in-demand warehouse volunteer shifts
- Have a direct impact in your own community
Supporting your Drive Leader
There many ways you can best support your Drive Leader or the Family Giving Tree directly during a drive:
- Find and select a backpack or holiday wish card and shop for the requested item(s)
- Provide funds for Family Giving Tree and allow us to purchase items on your behalf
- Volunteer in the warehouse during a Drive
- Tell others about the Family Giving Tree and our mission